Our immigration lawyers assist our clients to obtain U.S. legal permanent residency, U.S. citizenship and naturalization, work visas including H, R, L & E visas, provide removal or deportation defense in court proceedings, and various complex immigration matters.
Our immigration practice areas include the following:
- Adjustment of Status - legal permanent residency or ‘green cards’ through work, family or marriage
- I-751 Petitions (Removal of Conditions on Residency)
- H, R, E and L visas
- Labor Certification PERM applications
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- VAWA petitions
- Special Immigrant Petitions
- K-1 Fiancé Visas
- Consular Processing
- Motion to Reopen
- Removal or Deportation defense
- Appeals at the BIA, or 9th Circuit Court of Appeal
- Corporate strategy
- Other Family, Business and Employment-based Immigration Matters
Our practice is dedicated to U.S. Immigration and Nationality law in both personal and business immigration. Our legal professionals are licensed to practice law in the state of California, the U.S. District Court of California (Central District) and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. We represent clients nationwide.
Our philosophy is to solve problems for our clients in a timely and cost saving manner through the use of personalized service and technology.
For our corporate clients, we understand the need for speedy answers to simple questions from the human resource or legal department.
Our prompt response is a priority to all our clients. We take pride in the way we practice law with integrity and the life-changing benefits we bring to clients. Our law practice is built on a foundation of knowledge, experience, and personal attention.