Temporary visas for Business & Work
Temporary work visas can be the ticket to a career or life in the U.S. We have helped many clients obtain or extend these visas.
Some temporary non-immigrant visas allow you to live and work legally in the U.S. for up to three years and may be renewed for another three years. These visas (H, L, E, O, P, Q, I, and R) allow you to work using one's professional qualifications, university degree or expertise. This also applies to accomplished athletes and actors.
Here are some commonly used visas that we have processed for our clients:
- H-1 b visas - If you are a professional with a university degree and have a job in the U.S., which requires that degree, you can live and work here for up to three years.
- L visas - If you are an executive, manager or specialized knowledge employee, you can live and work in the U.S. for up to 3 years while working for the U.S. subsidiary or branch of a company based abroad. Executives and managers with L-visas may apply for permanent residency without filing for labor certification. Also, please see immigration investor programs.
- O & P visas - If you are an artist, entertainer or an athlete you may use these visas to live and work in the U.S. temporarily while working in your profession.
- R visas - If you are classified as "religious personnel," you may work for up to three years in the U.S. for a U.S.-based religious organization.
- E visas - If you are an investor or trader from treaty companies, you may obtain a visa that would permit you to live and work here so you can manage your business in the U.S.
- TN Status - If you are a Canadian or Mexican national, you may work in the U.S. under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).