We also assist our clients with different immigration matters including special immigrant petitions, VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) and U visa petitions where necessary.
The U visa provides eligibility for an alien person to petition for an authorized temporary stay in the U.S.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you and your loved ones with immigration matters
Our law office also assists clients with different matters including but not limited to:
- I-751 Petitions (Removal on Conditions of Residence)
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) petitions
- H, R, E and L visas
- Motions to Reopen
- Special Immigrant petitions
- Deferred Inspection
- Appeals at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) or Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Various complex and simple immigration matters