How to obtain work visas in the U.S.

How to obtain work visas in the U.S.

Temporary visas for Business & Work

Temporary work visas can be the ticket to a career or life in the U.S. We have helped many clients obtain or extend these visas.

Some temporary non-immigrant visas allow you to live and work legally in the U.S. for up to three years and may be renewed for another three years. These visas (H, L, E, O, P, Q, I, and R) allow you to work using one’s professional qualifications, university degree or expertise. This also applies to accomplished athletes and actors.

Here are some commonly used visas that we have processed for our clients:

  • H-1 b visas – If you are a professional with a university degree and have a job in the U.S., which requires that degree, you can live and work here for up to three years
  • L visas – If you are an executive, manager or specialized knowledge employee, you can live and work in the U.S. for up to 3 years while working for the U.S. subsidiary or branch of a company based abroad. Executives and managers with L-visas may apply for permanent residency without filing for labor certification. Also, please see immigration investor programs
  • O & P visas – If you are an artist, entertainer or an athlete you may use these visas to live and work in the U.S. temporarily while working in your profession
  • R visas – If you are classified as “religious personnel,” you may work for up to three years in the U.S. for a U.S.-based religious organization
  • E visas – If you are an investor or trader from treaty companies, you may obtain a visa that would permit you to live and work here so you can manage your business in the U.S
  • TN Status – If you are a Canadian or Mexican national, you may work in the U.S. under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)


The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established

We help people with green cards or U.S. legal permanent residency, U.S. citizenship , U.S. visas H, R, L & E visas for work, stop deportation in immigration court, and other immigration matters. Our goal is to solve problems for our clients in a timely and cost saving manner through the use of personalized service and technology. Our prompt response to all our clients is a priority.

To make an appointment for a consultation,

Please call us at:Phone: 626 256 8500Office Hours 9 a.m. -5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Find More Reviews