Permanent Residence (Green Cards)

Permanent Residence

Legal Permanent Residency – “Green Cards”

Legal permanent residency or ‘green cards’ includes the right to live and work permanently in the U.S. You may obtain U.S. legal permanent residency or green cards through either family or employment-based visa petitions. We have assisted clients with many of the following immigrant visa petitions:

Here are some commonly used visas that we have processed for our clients:

Employment Based Immigration:

  • Eb-1: Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Multinational Executives and Managers. If you fall into this category, you can apply for legal permanent residency and do not need to file a labor certification application.
  • EB-2: Workers with an exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business, or Workers with advanced degrees. If you are classified in this group, you will need to have a job offer from a potential employer who will file for PERM labor certification on your behalf.
  • Eb-3: Skilled Workers and Professionals If you are a worker with a bachelor’s degree, or a skilled worker with at least two years of training and experience, you can apply for legal permanent residency if you have a job offer and your potential employer completes the PERM labor certification process.
  • Eb-4: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers If you are a minister of religion you are eligible to apply for permanent residency.
  • Eb- 5: Investor Visa If you are a foreign investor in a new business enterprise, which creates employment for at least ten individuals, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency. An investment of $500,000 is required for “targeted employment areas” (specially designated rural or high unemployment areas). An investment of $1,000,000 is required for any other area.

Family Sponsored Immigration

You may obtain legal permanent residency in the U.S. if your spouse or fiancé is a U.S. citizen, your child is a U.S. citizen over the age of 21, or your parent is a U.S. citizen. It is also possible to obtain legal permanent residency through a spouse or parent who is a U.S. Legal Permanent Resident. We apply for Adjustment of Status, Fiancé visas and Consular Processing depending on our clients’ needs.

DV-1s -Diversity Visas

If you are from an eligible country, you may register for the Diversity Visa, which is commonly called the “Green Card Lottery”. Names are selected from a random drawing of applications. Approximately 50,000 visas are made available through this process. If selected, you may apply for Legal Permanent Residency.


The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established

We help people with green cards or U.S. legal permanent residency, U.S. citizenship , U.S. visas H, R, L & E visas for work, stop deportation in immigration court, and other immigration matters. Our goal is to solve problems for our clients in a timely and cost saving manner through the use of personalized service and technology. Our prompt response to all our clients is a priority.

To make an appointment for a consultation,

Please call us at:Phone: 626 256 8500Office Hours 9 a.m. -5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Find More Reviews